COVID -19 Testing & Vaccination Information
COVID-19 TESTING IN ST. LOUIS
CareSTL Health is no longer providing COVID-19 testing. Patients requesting a COVID-19 test will be given a home test.
CareSTL Health will continue to follow CDC, local, and state recommendations & mandates to protect patients and staff.
Please be advised:
- A mask must be worn inside all CareSTL Health facilities.
For the latest information on the Coronavirus, visit the CDC pages below:
Symptoms of COVID-19 are exposure to someone who has the coronavirus or if the individual has a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, repeated chills, red eyes or shortness of breath.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
CareSTL Health offers vaccinations to adults and children ages 5-11 years of age.
For your convenience, we offer vaccinations at four sites by walk-in or schedule an appointment at 314-633-6363. Location hours of operations beginning July 1, 2022:
- 5471 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive: Monday-Friday 8 am- 5 pm
- 2425 N. Whittier Street: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8 am – 5 pm
- 5541 Riverview Boulevard: Tuesday and Thursday 8 am – 5 pm
- 4500 Pope Avenue: (Adult vaccinations ONLY) Tuesday and Thursday 8 am -5 pm
CareSTL Health offers Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to adults. Currently, CareSTL Health offers the Pfizer vaccine to children. Pfizer and Moderna boosters are also available.
CareSTL Health – DENTAL SERVICES
CareSTL Health Dental Department is providing appointments for preventative care. Appointments can be made by calling the site closest to you.
- 5471 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive: 314-367-5820 ext. 2265
- 5541 Riverview Boulevard: 314-389-4566 ext. 7043
- 4500 Pope Avenue: 314-385-3990 ext. 4019
- 2425 N. Whittier Street: 314-371-3100 ext. 6056
Appointments are available for some dental providers. A waiting list is available to facilitate last minute cancellations. Please contact your nearest dental office location to make an appointment.