Coronavirus/COVID-19 Resource Center
CareSTL Health is aggressively amending patient protocols in our efforts to protect patients and staff from the spread of COVID-19.
FREE COVID-19 testing is available. No is appointment needed. For more information call 314-COV-TEST.
- Pediatric Testing only (Fridays ONLY, 9am- 12pm and 1-3pm)
- 5471 Martin Luther King Drive (Monday- Thursday, 9am- 3pm and Friday, 9am- 3pm)
- 2425 N. Whittier Street (Monday and Tuesday, 9am-12pm)
- 5541 Riverview Blvd. (Wednesday, 9am -4pm and Thursday, 9am -12pm)
- Symptoms of COVID-19 are exposure to someone who has the coronavirus or if the individual has a fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, repeated chills, red eyes or shortness of breath. Everyone is encouraged to get tested. *Valid identification will be required when you arrive for testing.* It will take 3-5 days for the test results. Individuals are notified by phone and will receive a letter in the mail with the test results.
To protect the health of patients and staff we encourage you to utilize the free prescription mail order service. If you want your medication mailed please alert the pharmacy representative when you call for a refill.
Thank you for your patience as we slowly integrate to normal operations. Beginning June 1, 2020 health centers will be open on Fridays.
MLK—Open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Whittier—Open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Riverview—Open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Pope– Open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
We encourage everyone to maintain scheduled wellness appointments and to address health issues or concerns with their provider. Telehealth appointments are readily available.
The COVID-19 visitor’s protocol remains in effect. (March 23, 2020). No Visitor Notification
CareSTL Health – DENTAL
Effectively immediately, the dental department will ONLY provide emergency services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
As part of our initiative to keep patients safe, we advise individuals to stay informed and follow recommendations from the CDC. For the latest information on the Coronavirus, click the links below.